CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.24.2011

MIA for a few days...

Or a tleast until this lack of sleep thing stops :(

Boogie is struggling with nighttime sleep now... it wasn't even this bad when she was a newborn! I've heard that around 7 months a lot of babies go through this, so hopefully it's just something developmental or her teeth bothering her. We did our normal bedtime routine... bath, pj's, books, nurse, bed... but she would NOT go to sleep. It took me well over an hour to just get her to sleep initially... then she was up EVERY 30 minutes wanting to nurse and wanting to play. Finally, around 4 or so she got tired enough and went to sleep, woke around 8 to nurse again and then slept until 11. Sounds great, but I didn't sleep very heavily because I was expecting her to jault me out of my sleep ready to nurse again. Ay-yi-yi! I was super productive yesterday and got SO much done around the house... but I'm thinking today is a eat, sleep, watching Netflix day... yea, sounds good.


No comments: