CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.28.2008

2 Posts in One Day... I'm on a Roll!

I'm starting to think I might try and find something else to do until we move. Meaning, I really don't know how much longer I can stay at my current FT job. This has got to be the worst day I have experienced here since I started. The two people I actually get along with are two of the women upstairs. One is gone today, and the other is having a bad day too. The "drama queen" of the bunch is getting on her nerves and being nosy and just causing her usual drama, the lawyers are off doing their own thing, except for one. And ofcourse, he expects me to get all of this crazy stuff done today... which is impossible. I had to call a company earlier today to have a loan canceled for a man that died a couple weeks ago. I talked to SIX foreign people who didn't have a CLUE what I was saying! I was on the phone for TWO hours with that company, that's ridiculous! I am taking a break now, a well deserved one I do believe! Haha!

I thought about talking to the day supervisor at the childcare I work at to see if she needs someone else during the day, but at that conference center you can't work two jobs for them, so I'd lose my PT job, and they don't pay as well during the day. I'm just stuck I guess you could say. I'm exhausted, and tired... and I just want to go home and go to bed. But instead I'll be going to work tonight to play with kids...which isn't actually a bad thing, but at the moment I want to go home and sleep until my FUN job! We'll probably be watching a movie since it's raining.... but anyways...

Off to do more pointless paperwork and get yelled at because I forgot to dot my i's and cross my t's...

"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31

No comments: