CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.01.2008

Exhausted

I am so exhausted today, I shouldn't be because I got a good night's rest, but I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open today. I even screwed up the mail today. I have to sort it when it comes in, two of the lawyer's get their own mail, the other two have their mail go to a girl upstairs, and then the other office girls get their mail. I had it ALL mixed up and I NEVER do that! They were pretty ticked off, which I thought was silly since the two that had their mail mixed up have offices right beside eachother, literally 2 steps away. Instead the lawyer brought the mail to me downstairs, and I had to take it back upstairs to the office beside him? How crazy is that?

Anyways, I'm ready for the weekend to be here! We've had a rough month financially, Justin has been getting smaller paychecks because they've switched his schedule around and cut some of his hours. So we were short on bills, which is NOT fun. Luckily we have a 5 day grace period on rent, and my parents got there stimulus check this week so they're gonna loan us a little to buy groceries. Next month I get an extra paycheck (I get paid weekly and there are 5 wks in May) so we'll have that extra money. I also start my second job that will pay for our big move, yay!

Starting out so young is tough, but I definately think its worth it. I can't imagine waiting to get married after finishing school and such, although it would have made life a lot easier. We're learning a lot, and figuring life out, and that makes this all worthwhile!

"God showed how much He loved us by sending His one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through Him. This is REAL love not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins."
I John 4:9-10

No comments: