CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.29.2008

YOU are ALWAYS with ME.

by Gail Rogers
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love,he will rejoice over you with singing."
- Zephaniah 3:17
Father God,
Thank you that You are the One
who watches over me
and sees every step I take.
You walk each of those steps beside me!
Thank you that You are the God who speaks to me
and who hears me when I call.
Thank you that You listen to my heart and
You see into the depth of my soul.
Nothing of me is hidden from You.
And You still answer even before I call out to You.
Even when I am still speaking and
wondering how to bring my needs before You,
You are already springing into action
to meet me at my point of need.
You are awesome, Lord, hearing my heart
and reaching out to meet me.
You take delight in me!
You take great delight in me. Wow!
You will never, ever leave me and
You actually desire to have fellowship with me.
You, the God of Heaven, look for time with me and
cherish the moments when I look into Your face.
You guide me with Your eye.
You know my name and the name of my street;
You know the bed where I lay my head at night.
You call me by my name and You call me Your own!
You actually rejoice over me with singing!
What a picture, Lord.
Me, the one who so often lets You down,
You rejoice over me and
You quiet me with Your love.
May I bask in that welcome and in that warmth today.
May it spur me on to be faithful to You as You are so faithful to me.
The Lord with me, that is Your name. Thank you.
The Lord with me today, right this moment
and as I walk into this next moment.
I praise Your name and pray with confidence in it,
Amen.

No comments: