CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.07.2008

Tired... Exhausted...

This woman will NOT stop calling. She started calling at 8:30am thinking she was calling her mom, which ofcourse is not right considering this is a law office. Anyways, she just keeps calling back and keeps calling back, this has been going on for 2 hours straight! Luckily, I have caller id :) Oh look... she's calling again. UGH!

Well, today is finally Wednesday, happy hump day! I like Wednesdays, it means you're half way through the week and two days away from the weekend! Justin is working a late shift tonight, so I'll have to go to Walmart and Aldi by myself to do the grocery shopping. That might sound silly, but I never go grocery shopping by myself, my husband LOVES to buy groceries! Haha!

I think I'm getting worse about rambling, these posts seem to get more random every day! Sorry about that.

Anyways, apparently every year at the beginning of summer the lawyers at our firm plan a picnic for the staff. Fried chicken, with covered dishes that we're all supposed to bring. Well, I've told them over and over again that I won't be able to go, because it's on a Saturday and I'm starting a night/wknd job this summer... and they are NOT good about giving you days off. Besides that, I don't really want to go, I don't really get along with the people here, and I honestly wouldn't mind NOT being friends with them. That sounds awful, I know, but AGADAGWEGH!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments: