CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.30.2008

Myspace

I've been making layouts for about 6 months now, and I absolutely love doing this. My brother is teaching me how to use Gimp, which is the equivalent of Photoshop or PSP, except it's FREE! I started making layouts because I could never find the type of layouts I wanted for myspace... so I just started playing around with some generators and pictures... and whalaa! My new baby, Crazy in ♥ Layouts came to be! Here are some examples of the banners/contact tables I've been working on that will be layouts soon....

"Every man's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers..."

"Where words fail... Music speaks."


"I stand to praise You, But I fall on my knees,

My spirit is willing... But my flesh is so weak."

"You're my once in a lifetime love..."

"The Lord is the Light in my Darkness."


"I'll praise you in this storm, And I will lift my hands"

"It's the way you love me baby..."

"Marrying You was the best decision I ever made."
"with every kiss and every hug;
you make me fall more in love"


"Out of everything I've ever dreamed to be... Mommy is the only job for me!"

"Amazing love, how could it be?
That You, my King should die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true...
And it's my joy to honor You!"

"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad

Carry you around when your arthritis is bad

All I wanna do.... is grow old with you!"

"God Bless America"

"I'm not your everyday, average, run of the mill kind of girl. I'm more of a bible reading, praise song singing Jesus-Freak."



"I started living the day I met you..."


"She'll chnage her name today,
She'll make a promise
and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride-room
just staring at her.
She asked me what I'm thinking
and I said, "I'm not
sure - I just feel like
I'm losing my baby girl."
She leaned over...
gave me butterfly kisses..."

"Can't you see I'm crazy in love with you?"

"Every kiss leaves butterflies"



Here are some examples of some layouts I have available on my site:


"You are heaven sent"
"Expecting a Miracle""He asked, 'Will you marry me?' and I said, 'Yes!' "
"The music never fades..."
"This is true love... think this happens everyday?"
"The joy of the Lord is my strength! Nehemiah 8:10"



If you like what you see, check out my layout site:

No comments: