CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.04.2008

Procrastinating

I'm putting off cleaning up the last room in the house, I am SO tired of cleaning!!! Right now, I'm just sitting at the local coffee house dreaming about our future, and what we can do to make it better. We're in a rut, just not knowing what to do, or how to spend our life! We both [Justin and I] have a lot on our minds lately, it's stressful and makes us grouchy... but somehow we manage to get through it.

I am really wishing the weekends didn't go by so quickly, it seems like my life revolves around work these days because of Justin's work schedule. I barely see him in the morning, he lives about 20 minutes before I come home for lunch, and he gets off 3 hours after I do in the evenings.

Enough ramblings, I'll post some pictures probably tomorrow, much love!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

No comments: