CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.13.2008

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

The joy of the Lord is my strength. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I have to keep telling myself that over and over again. It's so hard to remember that sometimes.... the joy of the Lord is my strength. I am a very impatient person... I want everything when I want, how I want it and I want it NOW. Our parents keep telling us, you shouldn't move now, you should wait... you shouldn't move to TN, it's not the right place for you. For once, my moving fast might be a good thing. I don't think we will ever get out from under our parent's unless we make this change. We need to REALLY be on our own, rely on ourselves and make our own way. We want to start a family, and I want to go back to school, we want to have a house of our own someday.... and we can and WILL have that/do that. But it will never happen unless we do it by ourselves. I don't think our parents realize that. I honestly wish we had kept it to ourselves and told them a month before we were moved. I knew they would try and talk us out of it.... they did the same thing before we got married. I'm not a little girl or a teenager anymore, I am wife, a woman and someday I will be a mommy. I have to make my own decisions and decide which path to take. This is the one we've chosen, Justin and I, this is the one we choose to take.

1 comment:

Janelle Flint said...

I am really proud of you for wanting to do things on your own. It's a lesson I wish I had learned 13 years ago. Be blessed as you make your decisions. I'm here if you need me!

Just remember your parents love you deeply and want God's best for you too. Tread lightly, be polite and pray before speaking to them.