CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.03.2008

My mind is wandering...

We have pretty much finished our spring cleaning, all I have left is to rearrange the bedroom and clean it up a bit! I hate cleaning! I will take pictures of our newly furbished apartment soon! LOL!

Garrett came over for lunch today, he's leaving for basic in CA next wknd, be praying that he has a safe trip there!

They keep cutting Justin's hours, and all of his coworkers are noticing it. I guess they assume he has no bills to pay or a family to take care of. It really bothers me they are taking advantage of him like this.

Well, I don't have much to write about today, but I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: