CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.10.2011

Sigh...

We're going through some major separation anxiety over here. Boogie gets hysterical when I leave the room, when I try to put her down for her nap, if I hand her to J... it's driving me crazy. I say that, not because her wanting me is driving me crazy, but because her always needing me is stressing me out. I can't get a minute alone, I can't hand her over to J and ask him to put her to bed because she won't let him! I'm stressed. I'm tired. And no... don't offer to babysit, because at this point, it will only make matters worse. Sorry for being snotty, but there you go.

As for nighttime, I stopped keeping track of it... she woke up so many times last night that I was in a complete daze and early this morning I asked J to go sleep on the couch (he had about an hour until he had to get up for work) so that I could bring Boogie to bed and get some sleep.

So there. I'm tired. I'm stressed. I have major anxiety at the moment... and I can't wait until tomorrow morning, because that means the night will be over and I will have my happy girl again. Night time SUCKS.

No comments: