CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.29.2011

Too Much Going On!

I hate nights like these when I'm absolutely exhausted, but I just can't seem to get my brain to shut off long enough to drift to sleep. There's so many life changing events that are kind of up in the air at the moment, we're not sure how everything will pan out so that has left me a wee bit stressed out... among other things. I am constantly thinking about the possibility of moving and how it might affect Boogie... we've struggled with getting her to sleep in her own room, so I wonder if moving into a new home with a new room in an unfamiliar place will throw her for a loop. Then I think about how Christmas AND Boogie's birthday is just 2 months away and how everyone expects us to be here and there and in between... which most likely will not be happening. Despite J having to work on Christmas Day, I think we're still going to spend the day at home and not venture out. I hate having to go 24/7 to please everyone, and it's really not fair to Boogie to have to get her in and out of the car when everyone should be coming to see her, rather than going to see them.... right?


I guess I'm rambling a lot... but I needed to get all of this off my chest in the hopes that I might be able to zonk out for about 20 minutes before Boogie wakes up AGAIN. (And no, I'm not being sarcastic, it truly could be 20 minutes). So... I'm stressed. Lord, please be with me these next few weeks! I need you now more than ever!

No comments: