CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.09.2010

32 Week Prenatal Appointment, Birthing Classes, Meal Plan, and.... No Picture

Yesterday was a looooong looooong day! Went to my 32 week prenatal appointment yesterday morning... took FOREVER. Janelle went with me and we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited... until she finally came in to hear Elah's heartbeat and measure me. We were there for close to 2 hours! Anyways, Elah is doing fabulously (is that a word?) and now I am completing my 24 hour urine sample that I have to take back tomorrow. Yay me! LOL.

Last night was our first birthing class, it was well... interesting. The instructor is nice, she's super loud, but she's nice and she knows what she is talking about. I was a little disappointed with what we "learned" because I already knew everything she talked to us about, even Justin knew all of that stuff from me telling him about it lol. There are also some pretty interesting characters in our class... for instance... one girl was in one of my classes last semester and when I told my instructor that I was pregnant (in like May) she announced it to the entire class. Well this girl made a point to tell me that she could never get pregnant at such a young age or while she was still in school because she didn't want a child to hinder her performance.... Lo and behold! She's pregnant! She's 5 weeks behind me, so yea... I giggled when I saw her! After class had already started this group of people came in, an older lady with 3 teenagers... they might have been 17 or 18 tops. Well, it turns out that one of the girls was the older lady's daughter, the boy was her son, and the other girl was the boy's girlfriend.... both girls are due on the SAME day! So this grandma is getting two grandbabies at the same time! Yikes! So yea... interesting.

Justin and I also decided to try and clean out the food and ingredients we already have in our kitchen before we go grocery shopping. So we have a 7 day meal plan with the foods we have readily available.

This week we are making:
Chicken Quesadillas
Chili
Shepherd's Pie (or as the Flint Monsters call it... Sheep's Pie)
Soup & Sandwiches
Breakfast for Dinner
Fajitas
Baked Mac n Cheese w/Broccoli

And.... I don't have any pictures for yesterday or today... sorry. I'll make up for it tomorrow I promise!

No comments: