CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.15.2010

Shutterfly Christmas Gifts and Cards!

I've never used photo Christmas cards, however, this year being our first year starting a family, and even possibly having our little Miss Elah here for Christmas it sounded like a great idea! Since we don't know for sure when Elah will be here, Justin and I want to create Christmas cards with our "first family photo"... we're going to have my mom take a picture of Justin and myself holding Elah... in my belly. LOL! And then next year, our Christmas card will be all about our little princess all dressed up for the holidays! I think it will make a fun family tradition!

As I was browsing through all the many choices that Shutterfly has to offer, a few of them really caught my eye! This one is fun and a little bit different from your normal red and green traditional Christmas card...

This may be the one we choose, but I won't know for sure until after we get our picture taken! I might even plan our wardrobe to go with this card so that we can use it! Another one I really liked was this one...


I love the little snowmen! This would be a sweet card for our "first family photo!" I can't wait to start really going through and putting our picture into the cards to pick the perfect one! Shutterfly makes it super easy with a step by step process, and with all of their countless choices you should have no problem finding a card to suit your family!

Not only does Shutterfly have cards, but they have an endless supply of gift ideas, invitations, and even wall art! All you have to do is choose the pictures you want printed on the product and order! Here are a few of my favorites that I hope to order for Christmas next year with our daughter's picture on them!

Calendars
Personalized Mugs
Canvas Wall Art



Don't stop reading though! If you are a blogger you can get 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly! Sign up HERE.

No comments: