CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.23.2010

Tasty Tuesday

Had our 34 week appointment today! We're getting closer, closer and CLOSER! It was a pretty quick appointment, Elah's growing and she's moving a TON! I go back in 2 weeks, and then I'll be going every week until she decides it's time to meet the world! We swung by our favorite Flint house and visited for a few minutes, got my sweet baby cuddles in, you know I can't resist! When we got home we came home to our amazing Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly! You can see a picture on my previous post for Project 365. So those are filled out and ready to go, we even went ahead and took our parents each one and Justin's nanny... and I got my junk food for dinner at mom's. Gotta love cheese fries and ice cream! I don't usually eat THAT unhealthy... but mom always has great junk food to chow down on... and how could a pregnant woman resist?

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to being kidnapped by the Flint monsters and getting OUT of the house... that is, getting out of the house without having to go to a doctor's appointment or a birthing class! Then J and I have to take all of our Thanksgiving Dinner supplies to mom's. Mom and I decided to conquer dinner together this year, so we're going to prepare some of the stuff tomorrow night and then cook up everything else on Thursday. CAN'T WAIT!

I think that's it... just another typical boring week in the Massey household. :)

No comments: