CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.25.2010

Thankful Thursday

  • I am thankful for a husband who supports me through everything I do... that includes being a SAHM, a full time student, and a wife who hates to do the dishes ;-)
  • I am thankful for this little blessing in my tummy... we tried off and on for SO long to get pregnant, and when we decided to stop trying for a while.... God blessed us with our beautiful baby girl!
  • I am thankful for parents who stick by through thick and thin. A dad who never stops smiling and never fails to make me laugh. A mom who is crafty and willing to create beautiful things for her granddaughter.
  • I am thankful for a friend who is willing to drop what she's doing and spend time with me, who finds babysitters to care for her children when I need someone to be there for me during appointments and classes... what a blessing she is!
  • I am thankful for two little fur balls who drive me insane!!!! However... they know when mommy doesn't feel well and are always willing to cuddle and comfort me.
  • I am thankful for a roof over my head, to shelter my growing family.
  • I am thankful that Justin has a steady job and paycheck that pays our bills and puts food on our table.
  • I am thankful that I live in a place where I, as a woman, can attend school and get an education.
  • I am thankful to be alive... to be a child of God... and to know that I am forgiven!

No comments: