CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.14.2010

Project 365: Day 45

Well... I had a picture of all the scrapbook pages and stuff I'm using on my phone... and now it has disappeared :( Ugh.

I'm working on Elah's first scrapbook... I'm hoping to make a series of them for her so that she'll have them to look at with her future husband and children and grandchildren! I hope to do the same for any siblings we give her... but who knows. Knowing me, I'll slack off and not get it done :-\

Anyways, this first book starts with pictures of J and I when we first started dating, then it moves on to engagement pictures, wedding pictures, pictures of our families, pictures of Snickers and Mudgett... and then finally onto belly pictures, pregnancy tests (yes I kept them) and baby shower cards, pieces of wrapping paper and punch outs from the gift bags, etc. I can't wait to finish it :)

No comments: