CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.27.2010

Simply Saturday

Didn't sleep well last night... slept pretty late... and now I don't really feel like doing anything but sit in the bed and stay warm (because its flipping freezing despite having the heat on!). So after browsing through some various blogspot blogs I came across this survey and thought it might be fun and take up a little bit of my time... so here you go!

About the mommy:
Name: Sarah
Age: 22
Is this the first child?: Yes!

About the daddy:
Name: Justin
Age: 23 (he'll be 24 next Thursday!)
Is this the first child?: Yes!

Finding out:
What day did you find out you were pregnant?: A week before Mother's Day, on Sunday, 5-2-10
How did you feel when you found out?: Shocked, excited, blessed.... I wasn't expecting to be pregnant that month because we had taken a break from trying!
Who was with you?: Snickers and Mudgett lol
How did the daddy react?: I think he was terrified at first... and once that wore off he was thrilled!

Telling the grandparents:
How did you parents react?: We gave my mom a mother's day card for "Nana"... she read it and said, "REALLY?!?!" and handed it to my dad... he looked over it (didn't get it) and said, "Let's eat!" After we made him look at it again he was thrilled! They are very excited!
How did his parents react?: We gave Rita a similar card and she was ecstatic and once we told Jerry he was pretty thrilled as well!
How often do they call to check on you?: They don't really call to check on me, but anytime either set of parents see us they ask how I'm doing.

About the pregnancy:
When is your due date?: January 1, 2011
How far along are you right now?: 35 weeks
Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes, 4 of them.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: At every appointment :)
Sex of the baby: Girl
What do you want. Boy or Girl?: I really wanted a boy at first and J wanted a girl... but we are BOTH thrilled to be having a baby girl!
Do you know what you are having now?: Girl...
Are you happy with what you are having?: Thrilled!

About the birth:
Who is going to be with you?: Justin and Janelle
Are you going to video tape it?: Uh no.
Natural or medicated?: Hoping to do it naturally!
Do you think you will have a c-section?: I hope not!
Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: I'm not sure! I might... my hormones will be going crazy, but I might be too shocked to cry lol!
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: No idea!
Are you scared about the labor?: No actually... I'm pretty at peace with the idea right now

Names:
Do you have a name picked out?: Elah Moriah
Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: No
Did the daddy help pick the name?: Ofcourse!

Other random questions:
Where was your baby conceived?: LOL at home....
Have you felt the baby move?: YES... she is definately a gymnast!
What was your first symptom?: I was supposed to help set up the reception at a friend's wedding... however I was feeling really yucky and went home... started puking... and Janelle suggested taking a pregnancy test the next morning. I thought there was no way... apparently I was wrong and continued to feel pukey and nauseus up until a few weeks ago lol!
Will you have godparents?: Yes
Who will be the god mommy?: Janelle
Who will be the god daddy?: Nathan
What is the baby's room theme?: Flowers and butterflies... the colors are green, pink, and purple
Are you ready to be a mommy?:SO incredibly ready!
What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Daddy's girl for sure!

No comments: