CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.22.2011

Elah 2 Mommy 0

Ok. So Justin is back at work, today was his 2nd day back, and Elah KNOWS something is up. She must miss daddy rocking her to sleep after her middle of the night feeding, because she is bound and determined NOT to sleep. She will NOT sleep in her bassinet. She did great in it the entire time Justin was on vacation, now she refuses to sleep! So we are back in the recliner, but I'm hoping to transition back to the bassinet after I catch up on my sleep! I only got 2-3 hours yesterday, last night I got a bit more because I went to the recliner earlier in the night. Let's pray Elah is just being ornery for a few nights!

Currently, Elah is asleep in the mobywrap... the only way I could get her to sleep yesterday, and apparently the only way she will sleep today. Goodness!

My munchkin is up to 7.7lbs as of yesterday, according to the Wii Fit. She is growing like a weed! I know I mentioned that yesterday, but I wanted to add that when I weighed her, I also weighed myself... and I'm down 4 more pounds! With that said, I'm not as worried about seeing the number go down, I'm more looking forward to seeing my clothing size go down! I can't wait to go shopping w/Janelle to get new clothes! EEK! (I love buying clothes... Justin HATES it, lol!)

Anyways... with the exception of some sleepless nights, we are doing really well. I've found that between Elah, school, and keeping up with the laundry and housework that I don't have as much time to spend with friends... especially the Flints! I got to visit with them this week, and it was WONDERFUL. I MISS them! I practically lived at their house all of last year, so it's strange not seeing them almost everyday! We will be booking our cabin SOON for our May vacation with the Flints, and I can't wait! I'm not looking forward to Elah being almost 5 months old at that time, or the boys being a year and a half... the older twins being 7, or Joseph turning TEN... ugh. But the vacation is going to be a blast!

No comments: