CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.15.2011

Successful Saturday

First of all... we took Snickers to my inlaws house. They are going to keep her until further notice, and I know she is 100% happy there... before Elah came along, Snickers was Jerry's (my father in law) girl. She ADORES him... so yea, very happy with that! But get this... Snickers leaves and now Mudgett is an ANGEL. He is being so good! So we're going to give him a chance, and see how he does as a single dog in our household. He will get to see Snickers when we visit Nana and Papa Grey... so all is well in doggy world.

Last two nights with Elah sleeping in the bassinet have gone fairly well. I don't get as much sleep as I did with her sleeping on my chest in the recliner, however, I sleep deeper with her in her own bed, so I feel more rested! Success!

I also tried one of Elah's cloth diapers on her today... and they are still kind of big, and she's still wearing it... so I don't know if it will leak with the bulkiness just yet. I will update on that soon however! Here are a few pics:




No comments: