CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.07.2011

Always There

Something that I think we ALL struggle with from time to time, or really all the time, is the knowledge and faith that God is ALWAYS there for us no matter the circumstance. We might know he's there, but sometimes we don't remember that He is there. I hope that made sense... lol. The verse from my devotion tonight is from Psalm 91:15, "When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them." Isn't that beautiful? I don't think I even need to expand on that... it is what it is!

I spent a wonderful day with my Boogie today... yes my Boogie. Ever since my little one has been sick, I've been calling her Boogie, and it has STUCK. So she's my Boogie lol! We had a little photo session, and I got some of the BEST faces from her today... she is a hoot! The pictures with the bluish floral top is from the other day, the ones with the giant green flower are from today.




And one of the two of us to finish this blog up....


No comments: