CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.14.2011

Icky Weekend

This weekend was... umm.... icky? I caught some sort of stomach virus and started getting sick Saturday afternoon. I'm thinking it was something I ate, rather than catching a bug from the Flint Monsters, because nobody else in my family has gotten sick (thank goodness!). I was miserable, and actually ended up having my mom come over to help take care of me and Elah while J went to his parents house just in case I was contagious. It was a GOOD think mom was here, because by 9ish Saturday night I was really dehydrated and ended up blacking out. Scared the pee out of mom... and I was shaky and woozy the rest of the night. I'm so thankful mom had been here... what if I had been holding Elah? I don't even want to think about what might have happened! I'm feeling much better now, I managed to complete all my homework that I needed to work on this weekend, so J, Elah, and I will get to spend the day doing absolutely nothing tomorrow! Some much needed rest!

PS.... 17 DAYS UNTIL VACATION!

No comments: