CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.08.2011

Just a Little Stain Remover

Every devotion I have read this past week has touched my heart in a way I can't even explain to you. The other day I was trying to get a stain out of Justin's white shirt... he managed to get blueberry juice all over it (the joys of being married to a cook). After combining Shout!, vinegar, and a little bleach I managed to get all the stains out... so how does that apply to my life? Sins are stains on our hearts... we can try to talk them away, forget them away, lie them away... but truly the ONLY way to get those stains out is to give them up to God. Isaiah 1:18 says, " 'Come now, let us argue this out,' says teh Lord. 'No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as a freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool.' " Beautiful.... just beautiful.

I'm looking forward to posting a tutorial soon... I bought several pairs of $2 knee high socks from Target to make Elah some more baby legs! I think I'll call my version "Leggys"... I should probably research that and see if that name is taken. I'm also considering opening an Etsy shop or selling some stuff on Facebook... so tell me. Would you buy leggys, tutus, flower clips, etc? I'll post pics soon of some of the things I'm working on... hmmmmmmmm.....

No comments: