CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.17.2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!


We wore... a LOT of green today!

Boogie rolled over for the first time today! I've had the hardest time getting her to do tummy time, she just HATES being on her tummy. So I tried something new today... I stripped her naked, got a really cushy blanket out (and a diaper pad to put underneath her lol)... started her out on her back and rolled her over onto her belly. She loved it! So I guess being nudey and on your belly is okay, LOL! She was cooing, and talking, and all of a sudden she scooted her arm underneath her and rolled right onto her back! I couldn't believe it! I didn't expect it at all! I don't think she did either, because her eyes got real big and she started fussing... so I flipped her over onto her belly again, got her calmed down and started playing with her again and guess what?!?! She did it again! She's growing too fast!

No comments: