CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.30.2011

Tomorrow! It's Only a Day Away!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! This time tomorrow night I will be relaxing... well maybe... we might be running around like crazy getting our stuff unpacked or chasing kids around to put them to bed.... but either way... I will be on VACATION! WOO! That's the good news. Ready for the bad news? I'm failing two of my classes. Yea. Sarah is failing two... count them. 1. 2. Classes. Ugh. I'm so disappointed in myself, because I know I can do better, I should have done better. But, if I'm being honest, I didnt' care one bit about my classes this semester. Not even a little. I could have gotten straight A's, I could have focused more of my time on my classes. Well guess what. I didn't. I have devoted my time to my daughter... even those lazy moments cuddling with her late in the morning. Just sitting with her cooing and making crazy sounds and faces at her. I just didn't care. I'm seriously debating starting my break after this semester. SERIOUSLY debating. I'd rather focus on Elah, and not have classes hovering over my head. Question is... can we afford to start paying off school loans that soon? Ugh.

I almost didn't share the fact that I'm failing two of my classes (which I'm dropping tomorrow to save my GPA), I was ashamed. But geez, I'm only human. I feel like a failure, but I keep reminding myself that while there is no excuse for doing so poorly, Elah is more important at the moment. I adore her. I will finish my degree, I may even do it course by course until I finish. I'm just NOT interested at the moment, I am bored and frustrated with school right now. And that's huge for me... I'm generally all about it... nope. Not anymore!

For all you momma's who manage to get phenomenal GPA's, spend quality time with your kids... I commend you! I don't know how you do it!

No comments: