CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.06.2011

Is it March 31st yet?

It has been a long weekend! We are at the tail end of this nasty cold (however J is at the very beginning of it... oops) and Elah has had a rough go of it this weekend. She coughed so much that she threw up all over herself and me... however that meant she got rid of a lot of that gunk she's been coughing up all week! She got choked last night on some and scared the crap out of me... needless to say... I cried, she cried... we just cried and cried. This morning while I was sleeping in, J took over and said that she coughed up a lot of yucky stuff this morning... so hopefully by tomorrow she'll be all better!

That explains why I didn't post last night though... it was a long, stressful night to say the least! I will start back up with my devo posts tomorrow night, right now I'm just going to read it and relax since my little boogie bear is sleeping! Night all!

No comments: