CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.29.2011

And then there were 2....

TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS!!!!!!! And then it's vacation time!!!! We aren't leaving until Thursday afternoon, so yes, it kind of counts as a day! SO excited, can you tell?

Anyways... Elah is asleep in her swing, Justin is on the desktop computer, and I'm watching Body of Proof... this is a new show on ABC. So there's this dude on here, with curly black hair... he was in the movie called Super Troopers.... I just can't take him seriously! Everytime he comes on screen, I have to laugh! I see him, and I think "the snozberries taste like snozberries!" LOL! If you haven't seen that movie, and don't mind a little crude humor.. OK.. maybe a LOT of crude humor, then WATCH IT. It's hilarious!

I don't really have anything to post except to say YIPPEE!!! It's almost vacation time!

No comments: