CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.10.2011

Trust

"When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."
-John 14:3

The passage that that verse came from is where Jesus is telling His disciples to trust Him and that if they trust Him and accept Him that he will prepare a place for them in heaven. Sometimes I forget that not only is God preparing a home for me in heaven, but that He is also preparing my heart everyday for the day when I go to heaven... and in doing so, He is ALWAYS with me. No matter where I go, who I'm with, or the troubles I'm facing... God is always there. Isn't that reassuring to know that we have Him there to lean on? I find it very reassuring.

In the past month J has been faced with many hard decisions and stressful situations when it comes to his job. Things have finally settled down, although not completely, but much less stressful then before. I've been praying every day that God would give him some rest and show him where He wants us to go... and I believe He is doing that for us. Life definately isn't easy right now, but even so, we are abundantly blessed! Boogie slept long enough this evening for me to finish one of my assignments... might not have been enough time to get all of my work done, but it was enough to do SOMETHING. So I say it again, life is NOT easy right now, I'm struggling to stay caught up in school, to get the laundry done and Boogie's diapers washed, and sometimes I have to hand Boogie over to her daddy and go into another room to get things done (which I HATE to do). But it's my life right now, and as I said before... no matter how tough things seem, I just have to remember that God is holding my hand through it all. When I struggle to remember that, all I have to do is look over at my beautiful little girl and remember that my Father blessed me with her, that's all that it takes.

I hope you are as blessed as I am tonight, and I pray that you go to bed and wake up tomorrow refreshed and overflowing with the love of Christ in your heart!

No comments: