CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.18.2010

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 3 lbs this week...  so I'm 1 lb above my pre pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes? I'm still able to wear a few of my pre pregnancy tops, and I've found lots of button ups that work now and will work great for breastfeeding!

Stretch marks? No new ones... but I still have a ton.... ugh.

Sleep: I sleep for about 5 hours every night and then cat nap off and on until about 11ish everyday. The sleep isn't consistent enough for me to get full rested though, but I guess I should just be thankful that I'm sleeping at all!

Best moment this week: Elah actually cooperated for my NST today! Aunt Janelle told her she had to cooperate, and she listened... lol!

Movement: She is kicking me in the ribs right now actually... and it hurts :-\ If I press against my ribs she just kicks harder, I was hoping it would make her move away, but no luck! I'm so ready to feel her kick OUTSIDE of my body lol!

Food cravings: Greasy, gross, unhealthy crap... and SWEETS! Janelle, J, and I made oreo truffles and peppermint bark today :-D

Gender: Pretty pretty princess...

Labor signs: Menstrual like cramping... but its not radiating to my back... but hopefully, HOPEFULLY it means she'll be here soon!

Belly button in or out? When my belly is super hard, its almost flat.... when my tummy is normal (like right now) it's still an inny.

Wedding rings on or off? I'm wearing my "replacement" ring... and it fits perfect now... which could be from my weight gain or perhaps my hands are slightly swollen.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, laying on the couch with Snickers lounged on my belly (she's a freaking heater!), sweet sweet bear hugs from my Jesse bear.... it's just not the same with Elah in the way! LOL!

What am I looking forward too: VACATION. We are taking a trip to TN with our favorite Flint family in May... I CAN'T WAIT!

Weekly Wisdom: It's really ok to whine and complain... no matter what anyone says. If it makes you feel better, then WHINE AWAY MOMMA!

Milestones: I went over my prepregnancy weight? LOL Not much happened this week except for that!

No comments: