CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.10.2010

Bored... 100 Truths

1. Last beverage: Caffiene Free Coca Cola...
2.Last phone call: Uh.. I think it was MAHEC calling to remind me of my appointment
3.Last text message: Christa telling me about Tyler climbing on furniture! LOL!
4.Last song you listened to: Christmas Music on 106.9 The Light
5.Last time you cried: Today... it happens a lot when you're pregnant :-\
Have you ever:
6. Gotten back with someone you broke up with: yes
7. Been cheated on: emotionally yes, physically no.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: no
9. Lost someone special: far too many!
10. Been depressed: ofcourse...everyone has their moments
11. Been drunk and threw up: heck no


List three favorite colors:
12. Lime Green
13. Purple
14. Dark Gray


This year you have : (2010)
15. Made a new friend: yes
16. Fallen out of love: I didn't know what falling in love with a man was until I met my husband... so no. I've never fallen out of love!
17. Laughed till you cried: sooo many times!
18. Met someone who will change you: yes... even though I haven't "met" her yet, I'm pretty positive my daughter will change me!
19. Found out who your true friends were: most definately
20. Found someone was talking about you: unfortunately
21. Kissed anyone on your facebook friends list: everyday!
22. How many people on your facebook friend's list do you know in real life: all of them with the exception of my BBC girls!
23. How many kids to you want: I'm pregnant with our first... but I would love to have 3 more after her! I just want them spread apart... ofcourse, I was sick for 32 weeks, so I may change my mind if the 2nd one is that bad or worse :-/
24. Do you have any pets: 2 dogs :)
25. Do you want to change your name: nope
26. What did you do for your last birthday: this birthday sucked... I'm looking forward to celebrating my 23rd with my daughter!
27. What time did you wake up: Uh... that varied all year. This morning I woke up at 6am, then I laid back down at 8am and slept til 11am.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: homework, watching Bones, and probably fooling around on facebook
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: ELAH!
30. Last time you saw your mother: Tuesday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: finances... wouldn't everyone like to change that? LOL!
32. What are you listening to right now: The news
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yes
34. Who is getting on your nerves right now: nobody
35. Most visited webpage: blogger, facebook, and blackboard
36. What is your real name: Sarah
37. Nicknames: Shookie
38. Relationship status: BLESSED to be married to an AMAZING man
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces
40. Male or female: female
41. Primary school: I went to Blk Mtn Primary :)
42. Secondary school: Owen Middle
43. High school/college: Owen/Montreat & AB Tech
44. Hair color: Dark Blonde
45. Long or short: longish... it's growing :)
46. Height: 5'5''
47. Do you have a crush on someone: I'm madly in love :-D
48. What do you like about yourself: physically... I like my eyes and my preggo belly at the moment lol! Other than that... I like that I'm confident in the choices I'm making when it comes to parenting Elah, even when the majority of my family and friends don't agree!
49. Piercings: ears
50: Tattoos: none
51. Righty or lefty: righty
52. First surgery: none
53. First piercing: ears
54. Best Friend: I married him :)
55. First sport you joined: cheerleading... ew.
56. First vaccation: Uh, ask my mother?

Right Now:
57. Eating: nothing
58. Drinking: water
59. I'm about to: go to bed
60. Listening to: the news, the heater running, and a car alarm going off... ugh!
61. Waiting for: Elah to stop wiggling so much so I can get to sleep!
62. Donkey punch: .... ok?


Your Future:
63. Want kids: Yes... now if Elah will just get her cutie bootie here, we'll be set!
64. Get married: accomplished goal
65. Career: for now... I will happily stay home and be a mother and wife... in a few years I will be teaching. Whether that ends up being in a classroom, as a tutor, or possibly a homeschool teacher... I won't know that until I get to that point in my life!


Your Dream guy/girl:
66. Lips or eyes: eyes
67. Hugs or kisses: both please
68. Shorter or taller: taller
69. Older or younger: older
70. Romantic or spontaneous: a little of both
71. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms to hold me with :)
72. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
73. Hook-up or relationship: relationship


Have you:
75: Kissed a stranger: no
76. Drank hard liquor: no
77. Lost glasses/contacts: yes
78. Sex on first date: absolutely not
79. Been arrested: no
80. Turned someone down: yes
81. Cried when someone died: yes
82. Fallen for a friend: yes

Do you believe in:
83. Yourself: sometimes
84. Love at first sight: yes
85. Heaven: yes
86. Santa Clause: no, but I'm looking forward to experiencing the magic of Santa with Elah :)
87. Kiss on a first date: no
88. Angels: yes
89. Fairies: no
90. God. YES


Answer Truthfully:
91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: no
92. Did you sing today: no... my voice is shot thanks to this cold :(
93. Did something illegal: no
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: I wouldn't! That would mean I'd have to wait even LONGER for Elah to get here!
95. Are you afraid of falling in love: definately not... it's a grand adventure!
96. When was the last time you lied: today, shame on me!
97. Are you usually early, on time, or late: lol! depends on where I'm going and who I'm with!
98. If you could live anywhere, where would you live: in my beautiful WNC mountains!
99. Would you give your life to save someone else's: for my husband or my daughter? in a heartbeat!
100. Are you afraid of posting this: why would I be?


.

No comments: