CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.22.2010

It's a Bowl of Love!

Another day with no labor. ::SIGH:: I visited with the Flint fam today, Mr. JoJo got sick this a.m., but he was in high spirits the entire time I was there. JoyAnn and Jesse galloped/danced around in tights (yes, even Jesse) being silly... and the babies were just their usual selves. James even discovered his belly button today... wish I had that on video! LOL!

After that, Justin and I spent the afternoon at home... had an interesting visit for our landlord... really strange. No worries though... nothing bad, but I will say that I'm wierded out and will be looking for a new rental in the Spring.

Had dinner w/the inlaws, it's Jerry's (my FIL) 50th birthday.... Elah says HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA GREY! Lots of laughs... lots of jokes... lots of Mudgie freaking out as usual.

Today was a good day though, just wishing I was heading to the hospital. Ugh. So much for a full moon right?

No comments: