CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.04.2010

Project 365: Day 65

I received two wonderful packages in the mail today!!! The first one was from Old Navy w/my Black Friday purchases!

I got this for $5... and figure even if she's not here before Christmas, I'm only out $5! LOL
 I love this one! Daddy's Little Monkey :)
 So cute!
 Elah will be nice and cozy in her bear suit!
 A shirt for J
 A shirt for me...
 PJ pants for me...
 PJ pants for J
 Then I received a special box from a friend of mine. I'm incredibly blessed to have her in mine and Elah's lives, even if she doesn't live nearby! She has continually encouraged me and prayed for me throughout my pregnancy! Thank you!

She shared two Thirsties diaper covers and these itty bitty prefolds :)
 She also shared a sleeper that is two small for her daughter and a St Patty's Day outfit that won't fit her daughter in March.


No comments: