CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.03.2010

Project 365: Day 64

Ok... so I didn't take any pictures today. I had plenty of oppurtunities to take some of Mudgett since he was so calm... but I didn't. Shame on me! Instead... I'm going to show you these ADORABLE owl pillows and toys I saw at Holly Jolly tonight! EEK! I don't know what it is about them, but I just love them. Obviously, I have a little addiction to owls!

This is a rattle
This is a pillow:

I've been looking for a lovey (blankie w/a stuffed animal attached) for Miss Elah... but hadn't found I liked. This one doesn't come out until January 3rd... but I WILL be ordering it for her!
And then... I know we don't know whether this will be Elah's first Christmas or if next year will be her first... but I don't want the typical "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. So guess what. Yep... they make owl ornaments too!



All of these products are from a company called Maison Chic. They have lost of different types of toys and animals to choose from... but I definately love those owls!

No comments: